Saturday, January 30, 2010

Haitian Donation Opportunity

Like alot of people I want to help the Haitians but don't have the kind of money I'd like to give but do have some clothes, shoes and a few toys. I finally bumped into a local organization who is collecting these and other goods to ship over there. Thanks,
Michelle Marshall

Here is his information:

I have Teamed up with Project Cure and Antler Trucking to collect items for the victims of Haiti. The items that we are accepting are Tents, Clothes, Shoes and Diapers. Please box and label the box.The Items can be dropped off at my store. Preferred Mattress 3326 Watson 63139 314-646-8110 The hours to drop off items are 10-6 M-S and Sunday 10-5. I am right by Biggies at Fyler, The Truck is parked behind the building and needs to be filled ! So clean out your closet's!For more info please see www.projectcure. org

Ed

Note: I went into Preferred Mattress today (Friday 1/29/10) and asked how much longer they'd be collecting. He said probably for another week. He also extended an offer of 25% off any mattress w/donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment